08 October 2013

RIDE NOTES: Bigger than Borders : UPDATE


  SI SE PUEDE! YES WE CAN!!  SPONSOR MY RIDE:

COCHISE COUNTY CYCLING CLASSIC 2O13 with RANCHO FELIZ BIGGER THAN BORDERS.  

SECURE  DONATE LINK HERE !

As an appreciation for your support I would like to give 
BIG THANK YOU TO ALL MY SPONSORS!!!
I will send or hand deliver when in Flagstaff a signed poster from this 
years event.  
A photo illustration  of  Rex Bizaholoni my muse over the years.and the petroglyphs 
from the Romney Ranch in Chihuahua Mexico that has inspired my quest to look 
for the signs of the ancients.

Linda Dugan, Art Director for Perimeter Bikes added the finishing touches to this year's
2013 Cochise County Cycling Classic  Poster poster.

I have been sequestered in the summer in the quietude of the Barrio Viejo; it's seems like I've been unpacking 4EVER. I have also been training this summer riding further than I've ever thought imaginable and still have miles to go. I am riding the 50 miles in the Cochise County Cycling Class and raising funds on behalf of Rancho Feliz Foundation.  It has been a new experience for me; not only the riding my bike through a completely new landscape, along the Santa Cruz River and learning it's nuiances through the seasons but also learning how to ask for support for a vision I believe in. 

The minimum I needed to raise was $300. We charted past $1000 Friday and are well rounding $1550 thanks to ALL  the  wonderful friends and familia and the wonders of  social media. I am happily surprised, delighted, awe struck and inspired! Together we will contribute to the good in the world.

1ST training day. 5 miles and like Rosanna Anna Dana said,  ' I thought I was gonna die! "  but I didn't.  And as the saying goes, whatever doesn't kill you or breaks your heart can in deed make you stronger.
I traded one of my  photos  for this bike I found on Craigslist.com. OK I know now  it's a tank but it  has rolled  steady! It has  most certainly  carried me to  see and experience  new worlds

From the San Cruz River to the Top of A Mountain 
After my 1st ride down A Mountain I was greeted with the light of the morning sun and saw this
 shrine to Tyveronon my way back down the mountain. It was particular beautiful and serene moment
causing me pause to reflect on the madness of the world. 

 BICAS.org  ROCKS MY WORLD!!!! 

The entrance to BICAS welcomes you with the cool mural and community care .
My can do dude who showed me how to do it myself at BICAS . 

"Happiness never decreased from being shared" Buddha

I made  some new friends....
and I got some really cool stickers too.
Coffee with my compadre Alex's  book on the teachings of  Buddha was a
profound read upon opening the book to a random page.
"Happiness never decreased from being shared" Buddha 

No comments: